Prami Growth Agency / Prami Advertising Oy collects and processes the personal data of its customers following the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other prevailing Finnish legislation.
This statement covers the personal data in our customer register. We use the customer register for the production of our services, customer service, and technical support, sales, and marketing.
Prami Growth Agency / Prami Advertising Oy complies with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other prevailing Finnish legislation in the collection and processing of personal data. Prami Advertising Oy does not process sensitive personal data related to users.
Prami Growth Agency / Prami Advertising Oy
Konepajankuja, 00510 Helsinki
Tel. +358 40 590 5622
Konepajankuja, 00510 Helsinki
Tel. +358 40 590 5622
Name of the register
Prami Advertising Oy's customer and marketing register.
Purpose and legal basis of collection and processing of personal information
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Delivery of products and services
- Creating, managing, maintaining, and developing customer relationships
- Planning and development of business, products, and services
- Customer satisfaction surveys and other similar communication
- Direct marketing of our products and services and its targeting by telephone, , e-mail, and otherwise electronically
- Analysis, profiling, segmentation and statistics for the aforementioned uses
The grounds for processing personal data are:
- Execution of an agreement between the data controller and a company or entity that is its customer or partner, or implementation of measures prior to the conclusion of an agreement at the request of the data subject
- The legitimate interest of the data controller is to manage its customer and other relationships
- The legitimate interest of the data controller to directly market its products and services to current and potential customers
- Carrying out the duties of the data controller based on legislation
Prami Growth Agency / Prami Advertising Oy collects and processes information about its customers as well as potential customers and partners. We collect and process the following information:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address of the customer,
- Feedback and contacts, e-mails, electronic transaction forms, chat conversations, call recordings
- Information related to the contractual relationship
- Information related to services and products
- Information related to invoicing
- Message history related to customer relationship management and customer contact
- Additional information provided by the customer himself
- Marketing measures aimed at the registrant, participation in events, direct marketing bans or consents
- Possible other information collected with the data subject's consent.
Regular sources of personal data
Customer data can also be collected and updated through external parties such as YTJ, PRH, Suomen Asiakastieto, Fonecta or other similar service providers. We collect customer information primarily from the customers themselves and store them in the register as they have been provided by the customer.
You have the following rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation. If you want to use any of your rights below, contact the administrator of the registry by email email@example.com
Right to see your data: You have the right to request to see the personal data we have collected and ask us to correct any incorrect data. You can do this electronically by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if, in your opinion, we process them unlawfully or without the appropriate right.
Right to ask for the deletion of your data: You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data from the register if you do not think the processing is necessary for the customer relationship.
Right to complain: You have the right to complain to the data protection commissioner if you think we violate the data protection regulation or the data protection law.
Unsubscribe from direct marketing: You have the right to prohibit the use of your personal data for direct marketing. Please note that we do not disclose your personal information to third parties who could use it for direct marketing of other products or services.
Data transfer outside the EU
Some of the personal data may be processed outside the EU or EEA by our partners. Personal data may be transferred outside the EU or the EEA in accordance with the data protection legislation and within the limits set by it. If there is no decision regarding the level of adequate data protection for the destination country or if it is not a transfer to the United States in accordance with the Privacy Shield system, the transfer of data will take place using standard clauses approved by the European Commission.
The personal data of our customers is processed only by those employees, or persons acting on our behalf, who need it in their work duties.
Access to information systems is limited by access rights relevant to each employee.
Updates to our Privacy Statement
Cookies are short text files that are saved in the web browser of the website visitor's device. Here is how we use them.
The website uses the following cookies
HubSpot is used for tracking website visitors, improving the website's user experience, and marketing automation. Learn more about HubSpot's cookies here.
Services provided by Google, such as YouTube and Google Ads, are used to track website visitors and to target advertising and communications. Find out more about Google's cookies here.
Google Analytics is used for website visitor tracking and site development. Learn more about Google Analytics cookies here.
Facebook is used to enable the sharing of Prami Growth Agency's news and articles, to track website users, and to target advertising and communications. Find out about Facebook cookies here.
LinkedIn is used to enable news and article sharing, website user tracking, and targeting of advertising and communications. Find out more about LinkedIn's cookies here.
Twitter is used to enable the sharing of news and articles and to track website users. Learn more about Twitter's cookies here.
Good to know
Please note that the links to external services from our website may install cookies on your computer, the use of which is beyond our control.